Friday, November 26, 2010

How Do I Get A Hard Board On Pokemon Emerald

The Winter Anime Season 2011

www .moetron.com/2010/10/22/winter-2011-anime-list-% E2% 80% 93-decemberjanuaryfebruary /

Is Because this Christmas already? Pretty much. I want to draw attention to the events after the holidays. The Winter Anime Season 2011th Before I dedicate myself but the few new animes, we come only to those who I look, ending, or finish their season.

Animes Go to an end / finish their season

Amagami SS
Iron Man (meh, I consider Wolverine continued) Kami nomi zo Shiru
Sekai (ne nice time Was): (: (((Season 2 announced for April)
MM : (: (: ((Best of Anime Fall Season I pray for a 2.Staffel)
! Ore no Imouto ga Kawaii Wake ga Nai Konnani : (: (: ((the second best anime and see MM)
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt (One end would be! in order.)
shinryaku! Ika Musume (Has there ever a real story?)
Sora no Otoshimono: Forte (Abwarten. ..)
Yosuga no Sora (Thank God only 12 episodes, longer I would have with the Playboy not) endured

animes that continue

Bakuman (October 2010 - March 2011)
Star Driver (October 2010 - March 2011) To Aru Majutsu no
Index II (October 2010 - March 2011)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (April 2008 - March 2011)

Bakuman When I wished for nothing more than 25 episodes for the first season.
Star Driver has increased in recent episodes, but I am moderate on "Battle of the Week". To Aru Majutsu no Index
was in the first episodes a bit slow (as I am Mikoto Misaka fan), but the last two episodes were really great. Before a
what it says. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's ending really end March 2011. Not surprisingly, in the course of the story cries out for the "Final Battle against Paradox" and this comes closer. It is better 5D's with a reasonably clear to have the number of episodes end, rather than as Naruto prolong artificially.

Now comes the main part, the anime start in January and I will look at the. I am a little disappointed that we have no Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - find Season 2. That would certainly become the highlight of the season. (

new anime from January


Wolverine
Fractale
IS: Infinite Stratos
Yumekui Merry
Rio - Rainbow Gate
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu OVA

I simply selected the you me style of charas and a bit of the story have promised her. Let's see how the.
We get no season 2 but first of two OVAs Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Release on 23/02/2011 and 23/03/2011). To which I am more than the rest of anime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment