Saturday, January 10, 2009

Marine Engineering Cut Of Mark

icy_chocolate @ 2009-01-10T21: 03:00

Because I see the stuff everywhere and degree to tell something important had never before ;-):

In 2009, icy_chocolate resolves to ... Give some to charity
colors.
Tell my family about video games.
backup my jrock regularly. Find a new
snk. Go to
Otyg every Sunday.
Cut down to ten dreams a day.
Get your own New Year's Resolutions :


LOL, I find good. Only that could be difficult with the dreams.




Your Word is "Why"



You see life as complicated and intriguing. The only thing you know for sure is that you haven't figured it all out yet.

You question everything and believe very little. And whatever you believe is likely to change.



You are interested in theories, philosophies, and religions... even if you don't buy into any of them.

You are also fascinated by how things work. You'd like to understand as much in the world as possible.



Hmmm, interesting.


I was just up in our store. Brrr, almost no matter what time of year up there people there hostile climate. At least one can duck to come in the winter no wasps (my mortal enemies!). In addition, the light is broken, how gratifying. Anyway, I was up there, to look for protective covers for cards. Of course I could take the easy way and my sister anschnorren (Magic player), but given the fact that up there rumfliegt pack of 50, belongs to me, well, I can use that stuff too easy *. I have incredibly fast person that is a good week left me time to [info] Artflower s KaKAO card finally manage to cut and glue the back. Spray adhesive is really ideal for paper! Good thing I still bought one just before closing time did XD.

I just got a thematically appropriate image photographed, I painted very very long time. But that would indeed reveal the subject matter which I picked myself ;-)


* I'm not going to now, however, provide only and betrayed, for which I had used the card. Only this: It was long before Yu-gi-oh ...


Edit: Completely unrelated to the above-written, but I want to give me the link somewhere note and I think he's interesting for others: http://www.vintagetextile.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment