Saturday, January 3, 2009

Vietnamese Chinese Movies

icy_chocolate @ 2009-01-03T11: 43:00

Happy New Year everyone!

So, would this also be clarified, D. Oh, and if anyone has sent me New Year wishes via SMS, which unfortunately arrived, my phone is broken. Yes really broken, not just a little on Rumspinnen as before. Now I just need to pick not to be lazy and me a new one.
I hope you survived the holidays. With me constantly what was going on, a little stress was also present and twice I've swapped in the absolute zombie mode XD

There is also news on cocoa Map for [info] Artflower : Yes, it is ready (even though I know in retrospect not know when I've actually found the time for it). And yes, I'm full of lame ass, I'm really sorry = (Once I found the house a working color printer for the back, I send them in your direction. (I'll write about it yet ne ENS cocoa karten.de for address.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment