Thursday, April 9, 2009

Miley Cyrus Makeor Geme

Muhaha!

So I'm waiting already for almost 3 (in words: three!) Weeks on my Yesasia order. And I remember like yesterday I still [info] dark blacky said: "Wow, that comes before is no longer, I'd be happy about it even if at least appears to Customs. Good people by Customs, Sun 've literally I then it meant. But for now my stuff is there: D. My sister was so kind and has agreed to pick up the package for me because the customs office is located near their workplace.


today and I got not only my order, the new ImagineFX was in the mail. This time it was even four prints on the occasion of Exotique 4. I love these gimmicks yes, the Frank Frazetta pressure that was once here depends on long on my wall. Unfortunately, I like this time only the picture by Benita Winckler (far right).


So somehow had indeed schonmal a manga special. But does not diminish the reading pleasure indeed ;-).

If, when Yesasia ordered two Japanese articles you always get to a little extra. Times have taken Bleach, this time because it's not Ultraman or so was, I even caught a character that I find not stupid XD.

And jokingly made equal to the phone. The next Con can come XD.


My new jewelry. Top right "Via" of Monoral. I do not know why I like the band, but apparently it does. Who has the anime "Ergo Proxy" seen (and you should have done it), who may know the band from the title song.
is right below "middle and mellow" by Crazy Ken Band. I think that I've ever written something. Funny thing is that there were only two songs (I listen to grad), already on the "777" album was. but is apparently not a best-of album ( Edit: In the name of "middle and mellow of Crazy Ken Band" isses perhaps a best-of * lol *). Good thing I Crazy Ken Band may well enough to forgive them (and yes there are other versions).
And then left the real reason for my order: the "Mawang / The Devil / Lucifer" Director's Cut DVD Box *__*. I LOVE this series, I will soon write once more (with a comparison with the Japanese remake). This LJ is indeed quite verdeviliziert XD. I admit that I had not brought me the box, had no English subtitles on it was (otherwise I would have long since everything with Nodame Cantabile). How good are, I can not say, did not have any of the DVDs tricked.


noble, noble, I say only this. I only knew to like what is written here. But handwritten Hangul is so evil, or I can at least try to decipher the names.


And two pretty pictures, there's also one at that. I swear, my Monty Python's Flying Circus DVD Box is small, however (but thicker XD).

my sketch blog, I'll probably also in the foreseeable future update times. Whether it but then of "The Devil" will be spared, I can not guarantee ;-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment