Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Urethra Pain Kidney Stone

Hanami ...

... fast approaching and I still do not know what or if I cosplay. No wonder I hardly ever have a cosplay, I can not decide.

I would like something comfortable for the Hanami, which is rather easy to manufacture. I could obviously unpack my Nodame costume, but that's viiieeel too warm. And experience tells me that Hanami means = heat.

But I'd still quite like to make Nodame. I like the things that she wears in the drama totally happy. She wears outfits including Tartan Shop York , some of which I really liked (and the costume that I've done is also a theme of which). Unfortunately, almost all come with a Hook = /.



This is so full of the typical Nodame outfit, I would suck make it, but I find the fabric anywhere . Also not nearly perfect. And I do not like it was satisfied with giving that hold only so somehow fits (evil ;-) perfectionism.


Unfortunately, again a case in point. The material, although the pattern her so roughly the same as my finished costume, but it is much larger. It got here not so, so I then did another outfit = (.


That is also fully sweet. What you do not see in this picture, the rock has also a checkerboard pattern, but I call it even now negligible. The jacket she wears full often, this outfit even sometimes without a shirt and tie, but with a turtleneck sweater in the same fabric and the same color as the jacket. But the version I find beautiful, the little details I find great. Buttons with plaid, not everyone.


Repeat text from image 1 and 2 ..

It has of course also karofreie outfits, but for now I would have to sift through all the videos. In addition, the materials have very different then impossible pattern XD.
Or I do something from manga. For example this costume. That would be the super simple way XD.

Does anyone happen ne Karostoffresource totally amazing?

Or I let be the Nodame Nodame (;_;) and make Rin Asano from Blade of the Immortal.
Various (color) References: 1 , 2, 3 .
As you can see are the flames once red / orange, sometimes with blue. I'd paint on's so reluctantly, because I apply for historical / historicist stuff too reluctant to modern methods. So bring things to a press "modern" in the eye, of course.
I recently saw a cosplayer to bleach the samples by scored, if I remember correctly (again ) have. I like me about the method better, but the result is again not sooo tense (the evil perfectionist 2.)


Well, what I always do well, should I decide quickly. Until Hanami it's not far back and when I think about it carefully, I can only present over the weekend working on it, where I have a sewing machine. Maybe I should just about here this morning looking for a fabric store and make the simple Nodame costume. Since I had at least the wig and bag (brand new!) Already ;-).


PS: I'm going but in fast-forward through Nodame Cantabile. Best Series of the World! ♥ ♥ I

0 comments:

Post a Comment