Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does Anyone Have The Real Time Labor Guide

About spoilers and can be!

Just like a year ago, I order the Japanese version of the two new games of the Pocket Monsters series Black and White. This time I'm smarter, give a little more money and allow UPS to bring me the edition. But they are also faster there. 20-22.9. would have to be there.

Junichi Masuda äusserte sich vor gut zwei Wochen zum Verlauf der Editionen...

"This time around, until the ending of the games, there are only new Pokemon. Only new Pokemon will appear! This way, adults and children alike will start from scratch, and have the fun of saying 'what's that Pokemon?' just like in Red and Green . When people within the company played it, their feelings were... 'It feels fresh because they're all Pokemon I haven't seen before,' 'I didn't know the Pokemon types, so their attacks surprised me,' 'The new things make me feel like I did when I played Red and Green ,' and so on and so on, it was a really good vibe. Designing the Pokemon what to enormous feat ... but my graphics team said, 'Since everyone enjoyed it, we're happy! " Please play [the games] and see for yourself! Later! "


Playing the games Gen4 D / P / P / HG / SS I already knew by sites like Serebii, filb Pokébeach or how the story goes, that Pokémon is here and there met ... When you consider how it was then, then this will zuspoilern through the Internet, an inhibitory effect on the fun.
point I am making ...
is On 09.12.2010 the last Pokémon Sunday broadcast before the Japan release of Pocket Monsters Black & White. A few days before the magazine CoroCoro with the latest information about the editions before the release. Am 12.9. I will filb, serebii, Pokébeach delete from my course and Firefox bookmarks, so I'm not into temptation. (If possible, the pages for some time blocked, I seek already.) The threads on Janime Rulings and I will also ignore.
I want to explore everything again after a long time in a Pokémon game itself, even discover new Pokémon to solve problems even in this game, even deny arena fights without knowing what my opponent might use, without my website information about it. The same goes for IM and RL contacts that play well.

See you in Isshu ...^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment