Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lumineers Retail Price List

Rulings Rulings five years membership!

anniversary two days ago to the day I registered myself at the 5th time Rulings. Somehow I had to be celebrate this event and have prepared a little small.



May Tokiha My old avatar which I had used in the fall of 2006 Rulings and also my first Janime avatar was. No, it's not exactly the same. I have tried to restore it, but with some shortcomings. I know that a different font was used, it was a typewriter, which I still remember. I can but the old Ava / Sig thread had from the Rulings forum not find, because of board upgrades and I can not remember the author to me made the original Ava.
Of all the avatars I've used it 5 years Rulings, I liked the Avatar the most. He reminds me of the good old days. This "restoration" is unfortunately not return. However, it is enough to upload as LJ avatar. Who should

0 comments:

Post a Comment