Thursday, February 3, 2011

After All Nighter How To Look Refreshed

Press Import








As my brother not too long ago in the short time Turkey and then traveled to China , I asked in a few souvenirs. Namely an issue of ELLE of the country. From ELLE China, I got even the big fat anniversary issue, which has bought his girlfriend there a little earlier. Determined were the cause of my magazines for his excess baggage ; D
I do not know why, but since a few years ago, I gather the E LLE on languages. ELLE probably because she has any more collagen, little pictures, texts and less advertising than Vogue. And when I look in stores like all Mazaine Do you read me? could buy, etc. I like it when I bought the copy in the same or let me bring your friends.

see So just when I all countries have come together: D Do you have any collecting ticks ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment