Thursday, February 10, 2011

Diabetic Party Food Recipes

Getting Your Stripes


hype me on Hypeed.com
»getsreifter Sweater ( Zara )
" black skinny pants ( Topshop )
»Pumps ( & H , M )
"black Vlutch ( American Apparel )
" Turban Headband ( Asos )
»Casio Mini Watch
A short look for Hypeed . The sweater from Zara and American Apparel Clutch again. Very simple, but I stand at the moment in a very clear outfits. That's the way my old favorite Pumps , but let me refresh must go to the shoemaker and the heel - too lazy! But yesterday I got myself a new pair at Zara pointed black pumps not so high, super für'n day at € 29.95 and you can almost say anything: D But Kinnaz, Zara has grad such great parts in our online shop , but I like always, the same € 120 cost upwards - wooooot!







0 comments:

Post a Comment