Friday, February 11, 2011

Takingdalmane With Lunesta

Hair Tutorial: Curls


At last the long awaited curls tutorial online! We hope it is helpful and you enjoy it:)



Here a Some small notes:
• Made with Grundig HS 5730 Crystal Hair Styler . here to have to Amazon.de for about 28 €. •
I need about 20 minutes - sometimes more, but often less because I have a lot of practice. • I personally
not use heat protection. I have yet not paid back my hair. But anyone with sensitive hair I would recommend for protection.
• Why do I use hairspray ? Since I find that otherwise the curls / hair during the day look dull and lifeless and broken , although not the case. For despite the advertising promises the hair stick together after all a little: D
• If I keep the curls really extreeem long without any fix I with styling products . This is not at all the case, so I recommend this Power Styling Gel by Taft. This product uses a friend of mine. The curls look beautiful from supple and hold much longer. How to use the gel is the best? After each strand a little gel kleeein do on the fingertips, and thus go through the streak.

Music: "Stop Hey" & "Four Floors" by Sunday Girl

PS: It is our first tutorial video. We hope it is clear enough. If not, a big sorry for our part;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment