Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Used Paragliding Harness

my daily make-up (natural)


Many have asked me even to this Post a update my make-up things . Well, I actually have almost all been posted einzelnd, so sry for repetition, but here are the products at a glance all times . I'll show you here but only my daily and very natural make-up neither with eyeshadow, which I use already very rare, even with eyeliner - if I use the Liquid Eyeliner by Maybelline and quite thin! I do not see the eyelashes eyeliner, not full but the longer.


Foundation As I use the Studio Fix Fluid MAC (27, -) to yellow cast - fits perfectly with my complexion, pleasant on the skin, keeps very good and very productive. Then I have the benefit of compact powder (27, -) "Hello Flawless", again just for perfect coverage, last longer, and it is great for Nachpudern because it also has a rear view mirror .
My favorite Rouge is currently Coral Ista of benefit (32, -) because the color is super sweet and shimmering silvery light. The color of Lightning can here see best.

yes I swear on the High Beam by Benefit (22, -) because it applied to the nose, under the brows, and on the temples and cheekbones, face to shine brings. A cheaper alternative would be to but subtle silvery-pink eye shadow - simply apply with your finger.

For the lashes I help them again with the eyelash curler after, so I'm really in the statement. With mascara, I always change from brand to brand. Currently I use Extra Long Lash Catrice (3.90). The advantage is extended beautiful, well separated and not as usual after the third "Tusch"
Essentiel is for me the way, another eyebrow pencil stuck - here by essence.. What makes it so you see downstairs in the before / after comparison;) are

Sun Finally at my lips to it. Prep + Prime MAC (16, -) makes lips soft and prevents that the lipstick collects in the groove lip. Here and in the above post I use the lipstick nudefarbenen 010Rodeo Drive by p2 (1.95?). Occasionally we also welcome 16Peach of Nivea Beauté - the color is pink with slight orange cast, so very cute but not too noticeable. However, virtually all of Nivea Beauté range made from the sale ( edit: Oh, only for DM!), So unlikely that it is still the (very similar, only slightly brighter (better) but it is a current of lipstick p2 - 070Regent Street - highly recommended

Finally, a direct comparison I know I look like without make-up 12 But as we see times quite clearly how important !.! Rouge. It just looks a lot fresher and healthier from! Who is not on red Rouge is, I recommend faint bronze powder, just to give more shape to the face . Because only covered well still looks very bland! say

0 comments:

Post a Comment